Thursday, November 21, 2013

How I obtain my information and how you can help

I don't have any magic tools or website scrubbers that do the work for me.  Everything is done by hand checking prices on a somewhat daily basis.  As you can imagine, this takes a lot of time and effort.  Sites and stock are always fluctuating, and sales are constantly launched and ended in the world of Cuban cigars.

I will endeavor to keep my stock and pricing spreadsheet updated at least on a biweekly to weekly basis. I will also post when various sales and interesting restocks take place.

If you like the work that I am doing and want to see more frequent updates, additional marcas, or other statistical analysis added to the spreadsheet, (such as price changes over time to see "what's hot" in the market) then please consider clicking the Subscribe button up at the top of the page.  This is, of course, completely voluntary.  Doing so will set up a $4 monthly contribution, less than the cost of an issue of Cigar Aficionado.

I have been in the cigar world for some time now, and I have been consistently stunned at the generosity of my fellow BOTL/SOTLs.  If I can save you guys money on box purchases and you feel like kicking a few bucks my way, it's a win/win relationship.  Again, you are not obligated to do this -- only if you like what you see here and want to see it continue.

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment