Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I track, what I do not track

It is impossible to track every known marca and every known Habanos offering.  Check that, it is possible - just not for anyone who wants to have time on their hands to do anything else.

I do not presently track the following marcas:

  • Belinda
  • Cuaba
  • Fonseca
  • Guantanamera
  • Jose L. Piedra
  • La Gloria Cubana
  • Quintero
  • San Cristobal
  • Sancho Panza
  • Troya
  • Vegueros
I do not track clubs, minis, cigarillos, or any other product that I deem to be of general little interest to the Cuban cigar consumer.  

I do not track every packaging type offered - if you want something in a 3x5 cardboard pack from a selected marca, you are going to have to track it down yourself.  I stick to the most frequently purchased options - boxes of 25, boxes of 10 or 15, and the occasional cabinet of 50.

I do not track every single regional offering as they are far too numerous and far too spread around the various retailers.  I do make an effort to track the regionals that get good publicity or are reputed to be currently smoking well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment